How to Apply
We are happy to see that you are considering ICS Côte d’Azur International School for your child’s early years or primary school education. Our international school is one of few fully bilingual International Baccalaureate (IB) World Schools in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region.
ICS Côte d’Azur has a rolling admissions policy, which means that applications are welcome at any time of year. If a school place is available, a new student can join mid-semester.
Our admissions process is as follows:
- A first visit to the school and an informal interview are completed with the Admissions Manager.
- The application form is submitted, along with the requested documents and the application fees.
3. Once the application documents are submitted and the admission fees are paid, the child’s file will be reviewed by the Head of School.
4. The school’s decision whether to accept the applicant is communicated to the family.
5. Successful applicants will be invited to spend a ‘taster’ day at school. During this time we will be evaluating the child’s level of French, English, and their learning needs. In the event that your family is unable to attend a taster day, an online meeting will be organised.
6. The family confirms the enrolment of their child and proceeds with the payment of the enrolment fees, signs the registration form and Financial Terms.
7. Once the child has joined the school, there is an on-boarding process with the family.
For an application to be processed, please send the required documents as detailed in Requirements.