Toggle Language English to French
Please find below the list of documents required to apply for a place at ICS Côte d’Azur. All documents should be scanned and submitted along with the application form.
- Application form filled out and signed
- One ID-type photo of the applicant
- Student’s school reports from the two previous years and a confidential reference
- Parents' ID papers or passports
- Student's birth certificate or passport
- Custody certificate for divorced/separated parents and court affidavit
Confirmation of Registration Documents
Once your child as been admitted to the school and you wish to confirm their place, the following documents are needed:
- Registration form including Terms and Conditions to be filled out, signed, and initialed by both parents or guardian on every page. This will be sent to you by our Admissions Team.
- Medical Certificate
- Bank details (IBAN and SWIFT)
- Leaving certificate from the previous school
- School insurance/Civil liability insurance certificate*
- Medical insurance certificate
- Vaccinations certificates
- Proof of residence
* School insurance/Civil liability insurance certificate* – The students are not covered for accidents or injuries at school; ICS Côte d’Azur cannot be held responsible. It is, therefore, in the interest of all parents to have an insurance policy that would cover the family for any damages caused by or caused to the child while at school. This certificate must be included in the application file.