Our School Uniform Policy - KG1 to PY6
Students at ICS Côte d'Azur are required to wear a uniform when they are at school.
- Uniform rules apply to students from KG1 to PY6.
- All clothing must be in good condition, fit properly, and be labelled with the student's name.
- The school uniform consists of a white polo shirt (short or long sleeved) and a zipped hoodie with the school logo, and a sports kit for all PE classes.
- Students may wear any trousers/shorts/skirts they wish.
We are a member of the ICS cluster within Globeducate, alongside ICS Milan, ICS London, RIS Rome, ICS Paris and ISN Nice, therefore we share a common uniform. All ICS schools are leading IB World schools in their regions.
Aims and Objectives
Our school uniform policy is based on the notion that a school uniform:
1. Promotes a sense of pride in the school
2. Engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school
3. Is practical, easy to manage/prepare for the day, and smart
4. Identifies students with the school
5. Makes students feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
6. Is regarded as suitable wear for school with health and safety in mind
The Role of Parents
The school asks all parents who send their children to ICS Côte d'Azur to support the school uniform policy. We believe that parents have a duty to send their children to school correctly dressed and ready for the school day. Parents and guardians are responsible for ensuring that their child(ren) comply with this policy. There will be no exceptions.
Acquiring school uniforms
The school and sports uniforms must be purchased from the official supplier.
Once a student is enrolled, the family will be sent a link to purchase.
*Photos are not contractual, clothing items may change depending on the choice of supplier.
Toggle Language French to English