Get a glimpse of what fun trips our Kindergarten classes have been on in the past.
We can’t wait to be able to go on exciting and fun trips again soon. Over the last few years our Kindergarten classes have enjoyed some really interesting activities including:
- A visit from a local beekeeper
- A visit from a dog trainer about how to respect and interact with dogs!
- A trip to Phoenix park in Nice
- A trip to a goat farm (Chèvrerie du Bois d’Amon) where the children tasted some cheese, watched goats being milked and met some donkeys too!
- A visit to the Musée Océanographique Monaco
And we celebrated events like Halloween, Christmas and Carnival at school with fancy dress and fun games!