We can’t wait to be able to go on exciting and fun trips again soon. Over the last few years our Kindergarten classes have enjoyed some really interesting activities including:
- A visit from a local beekeeper
- A visit from a dog trainer about how to respect and interact with dogs!
- A trip to Phoenix park in Nice
- A trip to a goat farm (Chèvrerie du Bois d’Amon) where the children tasted some cheese, watched goats being milked and met some donkeys too!
- A visit to the Musée Océanographique Monaco
And we celebrated events like Halloween, Christmas and Carnival at school with fancy dress and fun games!